See It! Spell It! Monogram Art

Introducing my brand new product…

SEE IT!  SPELL IT!  Monogram Art

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 16

Monogram letters are all the rage in decor.  Bring this trendy element into your own classroom environment!  Spell your name, an inspiring word, or use a single letter as a monogram for your classroom wall, door, or desk area.  This is the PERFECT way to add a visual punch to your space!

Other uses:

*Fill that awkward spot in your classroom with an inspiring word

*Frame monogram letters to place on your desk

*Frame and use as a GREAT gift idea for a colleague or principal

*Frame and use as trendy decor in your home (Perfect for nurseries and children’s rooms too)

*Create a print rich environment by labeling areas of your classroom with these bold and graphic letters

*Hang letters with ribbon to create a stunning display!  Use in showcases and hang from windows too!

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 7

Make a statement with Schoolgirl Style’s trendy monogram letters!

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 1

Choose from the following 3 options:

!.  Traditional black/white Monogram Art in 5 different designs

Check out the 5 designs HERE:

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 6

(Round monograms)

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 8

(Rectangle monograms with white backgrounds)

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 9

(Rectangle monograms with black backgrounds)

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 12

(Round scallop monogram letters)

SchoolgirlStyle_letters27

(Fancy rectangle monogram letters)

OR

Chevron!

2.  Chevron Monogram Art in 18 different colors

Colors coordinate with all of my Chevron Chic Collections!

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 2

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 3

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style10

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 4

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style

To view my Chevron Chic Collections, click HERE:

black white chevron classroom organization by Schoolgirl Style

AND…

because I know you so well and knew you would ask, I created…

3.  Colorful Monogram Art in 5 designs and 18 colors!  *Looks like the black/white monogram letters, but I’ve given you 18 colors to choose from!  Use only one color OR mix and match colors to make a visual statement in your classroom!

Colors include:

turquoise, vintage pink, yellow, navy, orange, pink, poppy, purple, red, teal, cobalt blue, coral, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, dark pink, gray, lavender, lime green

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 17

The SEE IT!  SPELL IT!  Monogram letters are the perfect addition to any classroom!

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 11

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl Style 15

Monogram Art by Schoolgirl STyle 13

All borders are from Creative Teaching Press!

~Happy Decorating!~

Comments

1. Jennifer C says

Love This! Have been trying to create my own, but don’t have the tallent. Bought, and I am using immediately. Thank you!

2. Susan says

I would use these for bulletin board headings and hallway display titles. Are there lower case letters, too?

3. Susan L says

I love all of your letters:) I want to buy the chevron, but am I ordering something to print or are they premade? I am already out of yellow ink:) too much fun new stuff this year!

• diana says

Kadin, I have sent three emails to the schoolgirl address as well as Christy “order questions” address. I would like to think that this site is legitimate, but I talked to my bank about cancelling my payment. I hoped this is a business I could both use and recommend, but am not convinced. Please provide an email address that is working. My other emails to this address have been returned as they would not be received. Here is my message:
      “This message hasn’t been delivered yet. Delivery will continue to be attempted.
      The server will keep trying to deliver this message for the next 1 days, 19 hours and 38 minutes. You’ll be notified if the message can’t be delivered by that time.” I need my digital items before the alloted “receive time”. Suggestions to convince me this is a legitimate business?

Hi Diana!
        I am thinking that you emailed our site when Google shut our website down this week. We had too many emails coming and going, so therefore, they had to make sure it wasn’t spam. I apologize that you were unable to get through. I will forward your email to Kandin. We posted on our Facebook page to contact Christy during this time (our other Customer Service Rep), but maybe you didn’t see that? Kandin will be here in an hour and I will have her answer your email ASAP!

Hi –

I bought the set, received the receipt from Paypal and Schoolgirl, but I was never able to download the file. I really want to print the labels asap….

HELP>>>what happened?

5. Tara says

Hi,
    I am very interested in ordering your turquoise chevron theme. I’m wanting to use the turquoise chevron border that you have above in your TEACH picture. I can’t find the border on your website, did you create it too? All of the teacher stores around me are currently out of stock in chevron.

Thanks!

6. Elle says

Hi! Your designs are so cute and stylish!! I was wanting to know if you used fabric or butcher paper for the background of your turqoiuse design bulletin board? Could you please tell me where you bought it as well? I have been on my own search and am failing miserably! I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi Elle!

Melanie used fadeless turquise paper. Usually she buys from Pacon which sells fadeless bulletin board paper on amazon.com.

Schoolgirl Style~Kandin

7. D'Anna Macaluso says

Hello! I am IN LOVE with your turquois/aqua/black bulletin board that says “TEACH”. I would like to know where you got the paper and border to match? I want to replace the black with royal blue for a fish theme and I can’t seem to get my colors to match. I have fadeless paper in azure, but the chevron boarder I found is more of a teal. So frustrated! I have so much of it to put up and I need to love it! Can you please help?