Chevron Chic Classroom Collections

It is finally here!  My brand new Chevron Chic classroom collection in 20 different color choices!

Chevron Chic Color Choices

Chevron is the biggest trend in classroom décor this year!  Choose your favorite color to decorate your entire classroom or combine colors to create a personalized theme that reflects your personality.

OR

Add a chevron collection to your classroom theme to add a stylish element into your room design!

Colors available:

turquoise, yellow, teal, red, purple, light blue, poppy, black, orange, pink, lime green, lavender, hot pink, gray, navy, grass green, coral, cobalt blue, brown, and rainbow stripe

Black and White Chevron Classroom Decor Themes by Schoolgirl Style

I happen to love the black and white color scheme!  How about you?

I chose to create this collection in a wide striped chevron design.  I love the look of bold, graphic patterns!

Schoolgirl Style chevron classroom organization and storage

Most of the items in the collection are editable.  You can personalize banners, tags, and labels to fit your classroom needs!

black white chevron classroom organization by Schoolgirl Style

Don’t forget pretty flowers and poms!

Schoolgirl Style chevron classroom designs

My Chevron Chic collection includes an editable door sign, editable book basket labels, multipurpose labels in two designs, nameplates, center/table signs, alphabet card, calendar/number tags, binder covers, banner letters, Avery 2×4 label template, a pennant banner, and chevron paper for classroom craft projects.

*PLEASE NOTE*MAC computers are not compatible with editable items.  A personal computer is needed to create customized labels.

chevron classroom decor and organization by Schoolgirl Style

chevron classroom decor by Schoolgirl Style

black white chevron classroom theme by Schoolgirl Style

Simple and stylish!

What color are you going to choose?

Chevron Chic Shopping Guide

Poms – Schoolgirl Style Shop

Labels, banners, tags, signs – Schoolgirl Style Shop

ribbon – Michaels

black storage cubes – Target

white shelving unit – Home Decorators Collection (Martha Stewart)

Photos courtesy of E.C. Campbell Photography in Rochester Hills, MI

Comments

1. Lynn says

I love your chevrons. I was already starting to collect things to do your road trip theme for next year. How can I integrate chevons into it?

2. Brittany Matheison says

Beautiful! Love every color, too. How will I ever decide (haha, I’ll probably get the rainbow and not decide).

Megan, they aren’t in cursive. You receive a blank editable card, so you can choose the font! :)

• Cheryl says

I second this question! I just purchased this and want to use the font you have in the pictures. Which one is it? Such a beautiful collection! I am adding little pops of neon colors and cannot wait to have my room perfect for next year!

Gosh, I went back to check the font and couldn’t find it. Try Blackjack or any kind of “script” font for that look. :)

3. Melissa H says

I LOVE your website and classroom themes! I have a question – Do you have some creative ideas for a really small classroom with limited wall space AND one that I share with my teaching partner? My partner is open to any kind of design, but I don’t want to go too far overboard. I’m at a loss!

4. Anna k says

I love the white shelf that you have all the pretty decor on. Any chance you remember where you got the piece of furniture?

5. evamarie mickol says

I am so obsessed with this chevron classroom! I can’t decide which color combo to use!!! So excited for the fall and to start decorating my classroom for my 15th year!

6. Vanessa says

I am a new teacher (high school) and have been trying to find something that would work for my older students. I love this!

7. Amy says

I am a first year teacher trying to decide how to decorate my room for the upcoming school year. Wow! I love your ideas. However, I feel more confused than ever. Can you just come decorate my room for me. hahaha! All of my cabinets, cubbies and wall border are a primary blue color. What colors do you think would work best for this space? I am thinking the “Learn Colorfully” may work. I feel kind of clueless right now. Great work!

8. Lynn says

Love this!! I would LOVE to have you decorate my room in this black and white chevron!! I wish I could get this whole set!!

9. Katie Anderson says

I love your products and have also purchased your book, “Decorate Your Classroom Like a Pro.” I am hoping you will share some of your favorite fonts you use with the Chevron, Polka Dot, and Chalkboard collections. Thanks so much!

10. Beth says

Hello! I love this collection! Someone told me about your website and I am interested in purchasing but can’t figure out how to do so. Please explain so I can decorate with some of your great decorations!

Oh, no! I’m so sad to see these aren’t compatible with Apple computers! :( Any chance that will change sometime in the near future? I’m a Mac girl through and through!

– Sarah Beth White

Actually, a blogger said that she could get it to work with her MAC. She sent me directions that are located on my FAQ section of my website. Hope that helps!!! :)

12. Michele says

I am already thinking about my decorations for next year. Is that crazy? I did your camping theme this year and the kids have loved it!!! I love your chevrons, lady bugs, and your beach things. I’ve got some deciding to do.

It’s not crazy at all! I did the exact thing when I was teaching – it kept me excited and looking forward to the upcoming school year! :)

13. Dawn says

I purchased this set at the beginning of the school year. I tried to update some labels and was unable to have access to it. Are there any tricks to opening it, or did I purchase a timed subscription or one time use? Thanks