Summer Soiree

This collection is one of my most unique yet!  I’ve combined lime green, aqua, yellow, red, pink, and a touch of brown to create a gorgeous Classroom Couture Collection.

We are calling this…

“Summer Soiree”

Summer Soiree Collage by Schoolgirl Style

From the beginning, I was in love with the eclectic mix of fabulous patterns in this collection.  As we started putting the room together we were screaming with excitement!  We adore the lime green chevron background paper with the red/pink border!  Who would have known that such a daring combination would turn out this gorgeous?!?

“Fresh” was the word that we kept using as we styled the room.

I find this collection very refreshing and pretty.

The name “Summer Soiree” seems fitting for this décor set.  With it’s fun combination of polka dots and stripes, this collection says “stylish party” from the moment you step into the room!

Sorry honey, I found a new love this summer…

In fact, it was love at first sight!

Since I obsess over all things pretty, “Summer Soiree” currently has my heart!

Hope you love it as much as I do!

ENJOY!

SchoolgirlStyle_summersoiree49 classroom organization and binders

SchoolgirlStyle_summersoiree47 classroom themes

SchoolgirlStyle_summersoiree32 classroom themes

SchoolgirlStyle_summersoiree09 classroom decor

SchoolgirlStyle_summersoiree48 pink classroom paisley decor

SchoolgirlStyle_summersoiree08 classroom decor

Summer Soiree includes the following items:

Editable nameplates

Editable multipurpose labels

Editable ABC cards

Editable Word Wall labels

12 calendar months/numbers

Editable binder covers with matching editable spines

Editable can labels

Editable 2×4 Avery label template

WELCOME BANNER

Pennant banner

Editable book basket labels

Editable table/center/ banner round signs

Editable number cards

For all of your organizational needs, don’t forget my Organization in Style Collection…

organization in style teal

Shopping Guide

Photos courtesy of E’lisa Campbell from E.C. Campbell Photography

Labels, tags, banners, poms:  Schoolgirl Style

Green chevron striped wrapping paper:  Target

Teal storage cubes:  Home Depot

Green utility baskets:  Dollar Tree

Blue desk accessories:  (Martha Stewart Home Office) Staples

pink bookends:  Homegoods

white chair:  Pottery Barn Kids

Comments

I have been using Target’s paper to back my boards this year, too! I love the Spiritz line! And I LOVE this collection! I am wondering how it would look with my dots on turquoise>>!?
    Rachel

• Catherine Beierle says

Wrapping paper? Interesting. I’ve been using fabric for the last few years because it doesn’t fade. How does the wrapping paper hold up? Is it easy to work with?

• Patricia Wilcox says

I love this theme. I have a dots on turquoise theme in my classroom too, and I think this would go well with it. What do you mean Target paper? Do they have bulletin board paper now???

Thanks!

2. Carolee Wolf says

OMG I love this! Ok so I was going to do a Super Hero theme for my Kindergarteners this year! Challenge , How do I use this as well!? Maybe just for my desk area:) It’s almost vintage looking, I just love it!!

Stop making so many cute sets! You are making this too hard for me!
    I think it is especially difficult for those of us named “Melanie”…I have flashbacks to my childhood when I couldn’t ever find anything with my name on it. And now…there it is, looking so cute on your tags, signs, etc. Sigh…
    ;-)

4. Mary says

This is beautiful! I love the prints and colors. The binders are super withe spines included. This is on my list to get before we go back!

5. Maritza Pimentel says

I have been going insane trying to find the perfect theme for my classroom. Im wondering also if it would go with my Dots on Turquoise calendar.

6. Brittney says

Absolutely beautiful!!! I am new teacher but I am going to go ahead and buy this because I know no matter what grade I teach, this will be my classroom! Thank you!!! :)

You can purchase it at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Lakeshore, teacher supply stores, and Amazon.com

7. Joyce says

This is me!!!!!! If I didn’t have a 6 week year old, I would completely change my room. I am saving this for next year!

8. Tara O'Brien says

I absolutely love this set! It would be a nice addition to the décor I currently have in my room.

9. Kristine Riggs says

I absolutely LOVE Summer Soiree!! Which Poms go the best with this collection…the teal or turquoise? Thanks!!

Kristine

10. Sandra says

I LOVE this theme and these colors! I was disappointed to see that you are out of stock on 15″ red, light pink, and robin’s egg blue poms. Do you know when these will be available?

11. CC says

I see in the pictures that the circles for the binder covers can be changed to different colors. How do I do that on my editable PDF?
    Thanks!

12. Kristin says

I just purchased and downloaded this! I see it says the free font used in the sample is called “cinnamon cake.” Where do I find this? Thank you!