Comments

1. Lauren Ayers says

It’s ALL so beautiful Melanie – I LOVE it!!! What is in the tall apothecary (sp?) jars – looks like sugar!!! Will you be listing the souces for your items?! If you don’t mind sharing.I LOVE the Merry Christmas banner draping the window – I’d like one. LOVE the framed snowflakes too . . . very striking!!! You did a beautiful job – sooo festive and Christmas-ie!!! <3
    Merry Christmas ~ Lauren Ayers

2. Heidi says

Where did you find the Gingerbread men on the fireplace mantel??? Amazzzzzzzzzing deorations & house! Where do you live???

3. Mariah Cadnum says

You have such talent decorating, it is just beautiful! Hope your career change has been great, I wish you the best!

Awwww! Thanks Annie! Yes, that’s one of my favorite spots in the house. I love curling up with my warm, furry throws and looking out the window. We will probably sell the house over the summer. I am busting out at the seams with all of my inventory and photo shoots. We definitely need something bigger now. We are having fun looking for our new “forever home!”

Thank you, Karen! It’s called Stratton Blue by Benjamin Moore. I’ve had this color for two years and I’m ready to change. I am thinking that I would like to go with a brown color now! :)

4. Heidi says

Wow! Your house is so beautiful! It looks like it could be a bed and breakfast or in a magazine. It looks so cozy, too. :) I really like all the fake snow in the glassware and decorations! So pretty!

5. Stephanie says

Your house looks amazing! Have you sent this pictures to Home and Garden? They look like something out of a magazine. Absolutely beautiful. I love the picture frames above your fireplace with the snowflakes on the red background. So simple, yet so elegant. Great job. You have amazing style!

6. Heidi says

Hi Melanie!

I showed my mother-in-law your post and we would like to know if you made your wreath or bought it. Thanks, and MerrynChristmas to you too!

I love the photos of your home and I am mesmerized by all of the little details you put into it. What a warm and cozy place to celebrate Christmas. Thank you for sharing once again!

8. Rissa Hanneken says

Melanie, your home is gorgeous! I especially love your chandelier ( I think it’s iron). Would you share where you purchased it? Merry Christmas to you and yours – and thank you for all of your inspiration!

9. Shelley Ritchie says

Your home looks so amazing! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. Happy New Year! Thanks for all of your inspiration for teachers. You are making a difference in the lives of educators.