The Schoolgirl Style Challenge

Have you worked hard to create the classroom of your dreams?

We are looking for Schoolgirl Style inspired classroom transformations to be featured on our site!

ONE classroom will be chosen as the

“Best Classroom of 2012!”

schoolgirl STyle challenge pic for blog

If you have used Schoolgirl Style products in your new classroom design, YOU are eligible to enter the Schoolgirl Style Challenge!

The GRAND PRIZE winner will receive the following:

1.  $75 virtual gift card to Schoolgirl Style

2.  A gorgeous monogram necklace from the fabulous Glitzy Things.

3.  A cute tote bag from Thirty-One with free personalization.

4.  An amazing personalized planner from A Modern Teacher.

5.  The title of “Best Classroom 2012!”

HOW DO I ENTER?

1. Send at least 5 photos of your classroom from different angles.  “Before” photos would be ideal to send as well, but not necessary.

2.  Include your name, grade, school, and your city/state.

3.  Send all photos to schoolgirlstyle@gmail.com with “Schoolgirl Style Challenge” in the subject line.

4.  Deadline is September 15, 2012

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS…

As the submissions come in, we will feature the classroom photos on the Schoolgirl Style site.  Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of photo submissions, we may not be able to feature every classroom.

The Schoolgirl Style team will choose the TOP 5 submissions.

YOU, my Schoolgirl Style fans will choose the GRAND PRIZE winner by voting for your favorite classroom transformation!

Thank you!

What a great way to showcase all of your hard work and applaud everyone for their efforts! Thank you for taking the time to inspire others!  Looking forward to seeing all of your submission!

Good luck!

~Melanie~

Comments

Do inspirations from your decorating with CTP count? I started with your rainbow theme but wanted to keep my dots on chocolate color scheme. My room was decorated based on your tips and suggestions as well as with ideas from both the rainbow theme and CTP catalog.

2. Stacey Trepanier says

There is nothing like a challenge to get me motivated. Headed into school today to take a few before pictures. The after pictures are what I am looking forward to!

3. Virginia Lynn Faulkner says

I just completed taking pictures of my “new” classroom and finding “old” pictures to submit to this challenge. I’m very excited to see everyone’s hard work and see what other great ideas are out there.

Hi Melanie,

I am using your Primary Apple Theme and I love it! I will enter your contest for sure.

Thank you for your great blog and Teacher’s Notebook store. I am going to blog about your great sites.

Cheers,
    Kate

5. Erin says

I love the pink, gray, and black chevron pattern on your style challenge announcement. I teach middle school and this would be perfect in my room. Any chance you will create a theme using this pattern?

6. Jody Billiard says

So glad we have til the 15th! We are moving into a new school so I am doing all new stuff inspired by your owl theme! Can’t wait until it all comes together!!

putting the finishing touches on my bluebird classroom this weekend, open house is tomorrow night … i LOVE it, whether or not I win it has given me a place and my kiddos a place for a “schoolhome”

I took a twist on your bluebird thoughts … I work in a VERY low-income, impoverished school district and our theme is “If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I (they)”

You have truly inspired me!!!

Is it okay if the picture submissions are an exact replica of your bluebird classroom? :) :)

8. Brianne Wetsel says

Help! I can’t send pictures to your email! Has anyone else had this problem? Is there another way I can get them to you? I’d love to enter your contest:)